Friday 9 January 2015

Recommended books

Apart from academic, I would recommend some books that could add value to yourself in terms of personality and mindset. Adding value to your personality before graduate is very important, it will help you in the future especially when you are looking for job, your boss will evaluate your personality and your mindset other than your academic performance.

Below are some of my recommendations. I had read all these books:
1) Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
2) If You Want to be Rich and Happy, Don’t Go to School Summary by Robert T. Kiyosaki
3) Wisdom on Value Investing Summary by Gabriel Wisdom
4) The Little Book of Big Profits from Small Stocks Summary by Hilary Kramer
5) The Ten Roads to Riches – The Ways the Wealthy Got There (and How You Can Too!) by Ken Fisher

**I had read the above books, I will update the lists once I read new books :-)

For a fast reader, it is not a problem for you to finish one book within a single day. However, if you are a slow reader, you might spend more than one month to finish one single book.

Fortunately, I am glad to share with you my own summary from these books. I tried hard to filtered and come out with the main points into a few sentences for each chapter. I hope it saves you a lot of time! Below are the links to my summary start from Chapter 1. Enjoy reading!

Think and Grow Rich

- The Ten Roads to Riches – The Ways the Wealthy Got There (and How You Can Too!)


No comments:

Post a Comment